Sunday, October 19, 2014

Transformers, Robots In Disguise.

My children bugged and badgered until they finally forced me to agree to allow them furry balls of meowing love. I caved, I'm ashamed to say.

We had a cat, his name was Steve. However, Steve was an inside and outside man cat. He vanished into thin air in early September. Steve was a great cat, my neighbors liked him and appreciated the help in keeping the rabbits away. We hope whoever snatched him takes good care of him, and are happy with our cat.

Moving on, I finally agreed to a kitten. Ladies and gentelmen .. meet Optimus Prime ..


Current location ...


Technically, we got 2 kittens, the other is Road Rage. That one ... well My 8 year old is cuddled up with that one, and when she is up she's more concerned with running around than she is letting me take a picture. 

The truth is, I'm not a cat person. Cats are intrusive, and they can't be trained like my boston terrier. She's a nosy lady, and while she doesn't dislike cats, she is afraid of them, and cats take advantage of that. 

I've posted a letter to my dog before ... but I haven't posted pictures .. so let me show you my good girl. 


Baby Brittany .. and my baby boy .. excuse the stained carpet. This picture is from a home full of abuse, the stains were things like soda, blood, and other beverages that had been thrown at me over time. I make no apologies, I was just surviving at that time, and well that is a life I left behind. I kept this picture because it contains my 2 babies. 


Pregnant Brittany. This was taken January 16, 2014. The day before she had 10 healthy wonderful puppies. Can you imagine how comfortable she was. Poor Doggy!!! 


New mom Brittany, January 17, 2014 with all 10 squiggly little squirts. 


My babies just a few days ago. Aren't they sweet? 

Oh I finally got a picture of Road rage ..


The cat now won't leave me alone, and wants to keep sitting on my laptop. I told her, "Get off, I don't want fur on my stuff." She just looked at me, you know because I'm the moron talking to a freaking cat. Then, she climbed on the back of the couch, and now keeps going from one shoulder to the other, licking my face and then my glasses. Something is not right with this cat. I hope it's a phase, I don't need a cat thinking I'm it's buddy. She's just sitting on my shoulder, like a bird ... I HATE BIRDS. Why won't this thing leave me alone??? Damn it. Sat it on the floor, it jumped right back up, and it's on my shoulder PURRING! Just great. Wonderful. 

Whatever. This I suppose is my Fur Family. 

Now it's in my face meowing. I don't even know what it wants! I hope it doesn't poop on me or something. 

And here are some more pictures ... 

 Steve, my cat that has been taken by someone! 

My christmas tree last year. 

Fried Chicken! 

My boys! 

Princess messy face, my niece.

Secret asian man, cornholio .. my nephew. 

Really cool picture I took of Washy. 

The secret asian man playing in the lake I live on. 

A penguin that was rude to me. 
Have a great night ya'll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment