Saturday, February 8, 2014

Don't readif the f bomb bugs you .. my dog has issues

My dog had a litter of 10 puppies in January, since then our owner/pet relationship has drastically changed. I was up last night from 3 am until about 5 am because of my dogs poor parenting. I was so angry, and tired, however she's a dog, I know she doesn't understand what MY problem is. I noiw share with you, a letter I wrote my dog ...

An angry letter to my dog:

Dear Brittany,
It really pissed me off that you won't lay the fuck down and feed your puppies in the middle of the fucking night. 10 puppies barking, whining, and making sucking noises trying to beg their selfish bitch mother for food is Damn annoying and wakes me up. It pisses me off even more when I get up and make them a bowl of milk replacer and the second I set it down you trot your Ass over to drink it. Bitch you have food and water in the kitchen, you want milk replacer give the babies milk from the tap, otherwise stay the fuck out of it, it's not for you, whore dog.

Every time I get woke up at 4 am because of you, I think about keeping the puppies and getting rid of you. You're a terrible mother. Do I starve your bitch Ass? Do you have to whine and beg for food? When you're trying to eat do I knock your hairy Ass out of the way and eat your food? Rude Ass bitch.

You will have not a single Damn treat today, and not even a sniff of a raw hide for a week. Maybe next time you'll think before you act like a complete bitch again and try starving your puppies in the middle of the night.

If you were a person, I'd punch your face off.

Enjoy the rest of your middle of the night.

That one chick that feeds you.


No comments:

Post a Comment