Friday, February 7, 2014

Shut up! Rediculousness is on ....

"In fact, if you throw an egg at the wall, it will break and go every where. I know this, for a fact." Jay 

"How do you know that anyway?" Jam

"Let's go see what mommy is doing, if she is sleeping I'll show you." Jay

My children, they're plotting. I had a literal split second to decide what yo do. I did the most reasonable, threw my head back and pretended to be sleeping. They walk down the hall and stop at the entrance to the living room, where I'm clearly sleeping....

"Mommy are you awake?" Jam

I stay still, these little terrorizers are planning on egging my kitchen, I'm busting them out! 

"She's sleeping Jay!" Jam

"Ok shut up, you always wake her up." Jay

"Nu uh you do." Jam

"I'm going to throw your Valentine's away." Jay

"Remember how mad I get when you take stuff from me." Jam

This banter continues for like a hundred years,  I get annoyed, and I pop my head up and say, "stop arguing and go play!" They turn around and start walking down the hall ... Jay says "See you ALWAYS wake her up!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment