Friday, February 21, 2014

let the kids GO TO SCHOOL!

I don't know where any of you live, but where I live the kids have all gone to school, about one day a week, since Christmas break ended. My little one misses a full day of school if there's a 2 hour delay. So, due to snow, freezing temps, and flooding, much school has been missed. I don't think this district realizes what they are doing to the parents, it's borderline abuse.

I can voice write my blog and that's awesome just wonder what kind of typos it's going to make. 

The Kindle I have artwork really like are the word willingness I just go to see the words dumb shit always comes out of my mouth so you just you just don't know what you going to get a wonderful insert commas can you tell by the infliction of my voice and I'm asking a question that shall interest

What the fuck is that shit? It doesn't even make any sense. That would work if I wanted to make my blog one giant run-on fucking sentence. The punctuation is missing, half the words are fucking wrong, I'm going to leave it like that because it's funny anyway. 

Look I can have pictures too ...

Half duck lips. 

Okay so the truth is, I got the new blogger app for my freaking iPhone and now everybody just has to deal with my shit until I'm done playing with it. 


Here's a picture of my puppies, they are going to move out soon, and I can't wait for them to be gone. They are really noisy and leave little poop turds wherever they go. 

Okay and one more picture and then I'm going to be done ... 

Piggy bank ass. 

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment