Sunday, February 9, 2014

and a little ity bity little drip of faygo

So today I introduced my 3 little boys to a food that I just recently met, for this post we shall call it sushi.

I love California rolls, with crab, cucumbers, and avocado. And that Wasabi sauce that accidentally touches your fork and turns your bite of sushi into a 4 alarm fire in your mouth. That bite that makes you spit sushi across the table, gasping for air, while everyone stops what they're doing to stare at you wondering what just happened.

Jay completely rejects the idea of eating sushi, so ok fine, picky eaters anyway right. Jam and Washy, they're foodies, they'll eat ANYTHING! Then, I give them each a plate, lobster egg roll, and 2 pieces of sushi. 

I've never seen food fly out of those mouths so fast in my life! Jam who ate 3 worms at the beach last summer yelled "it's so nasty!"

We also each had a bottle of faygo. The cashier looked at me funny as I sat the 4 bottles on the belt, white girl rapping "Send your momma straight up to the store, tell that bitch bring home a faygo" ... why he needs to look at me funny? Don't you people know faygo is nothing without ICP? Ok, so maybe my choice of rapping music wasn't fitting of a mom with 3 kids in tote, but it IS the faygo song!

Don't judge, this is mild, very very mild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment