Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gross, it looks like steak tar tar down there ....

Though I don't usually say much ... scratch that.

I always say stuff, but the stuff I'm about to say .. is self important.

First, my entire family was supposed to stop smoking this month. I'd planned to quit slowly, and ended up quitting cold turkey sandwich in December. Gained like 20 pounds in the last few months, now  on a diet, I could complain all day about how I'd kill a man for a donut, but I won't talk about that right now ....

The point is, everyone should be quit right now, but they're still smoking, and only I quit! Sure, it's "healthier" but I enjoyed a cigarette with my coffee. I like not having to go to the gas station daily, and not running out of cigarettes at bad times, and having the extra money better though. I'm not "saving" money not smoking though, I do however have money to buy things like Swiss rolls, and energy drinks.

Did you know monster makes a coffee energy drink? I'm in love with it. Coffee, after all, is the original energy drink. I'm also a coffee addict. It's not a problem though, I can quit anytime I want, I just think it's better if I don't quit, quitting is for losers!

Did you see that? Up there, where I just bam change topics. Remember what I said about my college English professor, I'm pretty sure that's what he's talking about. Oops I did it again!

It's fun to read though right? Does it keep your attention be cause it's interesting, or do I have your mind freaked?

Also, my job has me working first shift, so I've not had much blogging time, I haven't had any. I do have a "funny moment of the week" though. I was at a table with 3 coworkers, all women, talking like we are men or something, and one says, "I never use toilet paper." I stopped what I was doing, and looked at her, and soon I felt the disgust on my face, so king into me, I was giving her the world's nastiest look! Had how I was looking not taken over, the conversation wouldn't have slipped into slow motion, and the rest of her statement "I use feminine wipes" would have followed normally. My look, and the rest of her statement sunk in, and I laughed so hard I could hardly remain standing.

Take care cotton balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment